.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 21, 2005

Quick post

Much as yesterday was a day when many good things happened, this morning was a series of Bad Things Happening:

The ants invaded my kitchen.
Maggie wouldn't stop jumping on the counter and had to be confined to quarters.
My mixer started making funny noises again.
I sliced my hand slightly with the food processor blade when washing it.
And I put baking soda instead of baking powder in the lemon bar mixture. (As one of the ladies at the church who was a Home Ec teacher said, "You'll never make that mistake again.")

But the enchilada assembly went well (it would have gone better had I known that several people wouldn't show!) and I had enough time to make a batch of Barb Schaller's Famous Orgasmic Brownies, which were a BIG hit (and did not require the ailing mixer).

More, including recipes, later.

Comments:
Charlotte,
Please post Barb Schaller's Famous Orgasmic Brownies recipe. I love brownies and that just sounds to tempting to resist.
Thanks,
Karen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home